So, right now, I am sitting in my "normal spot" on the third row at church.
The big guy upstairs (God) did not strike me down as I rolled onto the property, or, as I walked in. This is a good thing.
I woke up early this morning, and walking into the living room, and then the kitchen, I realized that my house is, as my Mother would have classified it, a pigsty.
The turtle tank needs to be cleaned, lots to sweep, and mop and dust. The sink in the kitchen that needs to be repaired, and the other is overflowing with dirty dishes.
I am in a down-cycle, mentally at the moment, probably a result of the high the I was on was last week, and then work being so draining this past week.
I need to figure out how to stop the ups and downs that seems to make my life.
I just looked up, and the message today is from Mal 3:10, which means we are getting getting the tithing sermon today.
Sigh. Yes God, I know.
I came here today, because I felt compelled to meet God in his house, and he hits me with, your not giving.
Maybe, I should just go.
Shalom.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.