This is a short post, done about 1 hour before I leave for the airfield to go and sky dive for the first time ever.
I am nervous, and excited, but, I also know that am not yet nervous enough, because my heart is pretty mellow right now.
I know there are risks to me doing this, but, I am not leaving any "just in case the worse happens" letters, nor have I recorded ay video with final instructions.
But, my kids know, if the worse does happen, cremate me. Then either put the box with the ashes at the bottom of the hole you dig to plant a tree, or, take them to a beach somewhere, and spread them there. Doesn't matter to me. I will be dead.
You both will need to use some of the insurance money that you will get to fix a few things in the house so that it can be sold, but, not that much. House isn't worth that much to spend a glob on it. I need you both to remember that my ex-wife (the most recent, not your Mom), has a clause in the decree, that if she wants to take over the notes (mortgage) on the house, she can take possesion of the house. (and I would recommend that if she does want it, just let her have it. Less hassle for the both of you!)
Otherwise, throw away everything, and move on with your lives.
See You On The Other Side.
I Love You All. Thanks for the Ride.
Now, off we go to the airfield.