Saturday, October 06, 2012

Friday Night, or, Day Two of the Cavalcade of Stars.

So, Friday evening, and M & S have asked me to take them to the club that is the next stop in Cavalcade of Stars, at a place called Bare Assets, in Holiday Florida.  Of course I agreed, because if I am going with someone there is not as much shyness as is the normal me.

Late in the afternoon, I received a message from P saying that she might want a ride, since all the folks in her hotel room are tired.  The catch, she might not want to leave until 10:00.  So I informed M and S of the change in plans, adn they were okay with this.

She did confirm within the hour that she did indeed need the ride.

At 10 till 10:00, I went down, and set the tablet, and the phone up, threw the trash away that was in the car, and drove around the back of the hotel to pick up Prinzzess. I also called M & S and told them to meet me down there.

Presently P arrives, and we need to get her suitcase with all her performing gear, and load it in the car.  Soon after,

The club where we were going is a pretty long way from Tampa, in a town called Holiday.  (I know that last bit of information is redundant, because I already said it) (Deal With It Editor!)  (Editor's Note:  I should have eliminated the entire paragraph, but, he kept e-adding it, and after 3 times, I knew he wasn't going to get distracted by my tactics.  My Apologies to you, gentle reader)

The entire trip is on surface streets, but Lucie (Editors Note: Lucie is what he calls his tablets GPS program.) was about to get us there, and we beat the bus that was leaving from the hotel with all the other entertainers, and other folks.  So, my job as driver was successfully completed.

 I helped Prinzzess get into the club, including getting to hold her by the hips as she changed into her heels when we arrived, as she was standing.  (Editors Note:  He promised P that he was going to brag in this blog that he stood in close physical contact, holding her hips, while she bent over at the waist, and putting on the shoes.  It was an amazing this to be standing in that close a proximity to the most beautiful woman on the planet.  he also said that he was going to say it lasted 8 whole minutes.  The truth was that it last 2 minutes, but it was still good.  :)  )  After this, I handed the bag to a bouncer to carry in, and another bouncer helped me to park.  (Editor's Note:  I do not think I would have gotten in, if it was not for the headliner, and hottest girl on the planet with him, so, thanks you Fates!)

 Going in, I used the pass that P provided, which is basically an all access pass.  I walked in with people moving others out of the way so I could get in.  Kind of cool.

But the place was PACKED-PACKED-PACKED.  Like a club you see in a movie or goodness sake.  Getting in, I found M & S, and Prinzzess as well.  She looked at me apologetically, and said, I hate to ask you this, but, I need my purse after all.  We had locked it in the trunk.  So, I said okay, walked back out to the parking lot, and got he purse.  This time, walking in, it was even worse crowded that before, and the time Prinzzess was in the very back.  I just pushed into the crowd, and then the crowd closed up behind me., and I was trapped with people touching me everywhere.  I nearly freaked out, but at the last minute I realized why I was there, and then was able to concentrate on that aspect.  Soon, I was able to see her, and hand the purse to her, and then back out.

Getting back to the front of the club, I found a seat, and was able to relax.  Soon enough two more opened, and I was able to bring M and S to the chairs.  Then P came, and I gave up my chair (Editor's Note:  You Suck!  Pushover), and standing there, did what I do best, which is watch things as they went down.  This night, my new friend Eve came over, and I told her that I would introduce P and her when she got a free moment, and she was okay with that.  So, I asked P if she wanted to meet her, and then walked her back and did the introductions.  They talked about places that P has performed, and now, She, Eve, have performed.  Then Eve kind of made a few teasing comments about me, then P called me "her favorite stalker"and soon after that, the conversation died.  I walked her back to her seat.

 Soon after getting back to the seats, they DJ started making called that PFJ was next to dance, which confused me, because she was sitting in the chair texting and twittering and not responding.  Then the DJ said all right here we go, and started through her resume, and I tapped P, and told her, and she was like, "it's not time for me", then ran to the booth, and stopped him.

 Then She ran to the back, and then after than, S was right behind her.

 After about 20-30 minutes, and me teasing M, that she needed to go to the front to get the full effect of the dance, and her adamantly stating she wasn't getting out of her chair.....

 It was during this time, that Lexi Bell, and Aiden Ashley both came, and stood literally right behind me, close enough that when the crowd pulsed, she pushed in to me.  Several times, I turned to look at her, but my normal invisibility cloak was on, and she never saw me.

 I should know better than allow myself to get excited about being around someone.  After all, I am not a catch, and even if I was, somehow, I am not.  I cannot put more time in on a relationship just to see it fall apart, and have my heart ripped to shreds.  But the truth is, Lexi is totally hot in person, and she has a great smile, and a very infectious laugh.

Moving On.

After Prinzzess' dance, which was in her Cowgirl outfit (and before you ask, only one song remains in brain cell, the Badonk-a-donk.  It was classic Prinzzess, and I enjoyed it so very much.

 To use a line from the Grinch that Stole Christmas, "and his heart grew three times its size".  I'm sorry she just does it for me.   I won't apologize for that.  I live vicariously through the Lee that I wished I was.  This was the first time to see her dance in a while, and I was impressed.  Glowing from the inside as if lit by a nuclear furnace.

 So, soon after re-dressing, she appeared at the table, and we drove back to Tampa, and putting all the luggage up, retired to the bed.

 I was too keyed up to sleep even though I knew I needed to get up early.  I caught up on a few blog entries until about 3:54, and then finally drifted off to sleep.

 Saturday, and jumping of the plane, and the Nightmoves-Online.Com first ever "Fan Fest", as part of the Awards Show is what is next.


Shalom.

Namaste, My friend.

See You On The Other Side.