Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12-14-2012 - It's Friday, and Prinzzess is In Houston - Part Two

Getting in the car, I started to the hotel, and she asked me if I wanted to join her (along with the friend that I had heard about earlier, and the normal people that are with her when she travels.), of course I said yes.

 So, we picked up some folks, and headed for the restaurant, which had been picked because she had gotten a good GroupOn deal.  It was one of those Japanese Style hibachi grill places.  Turns out, I used to work 1/2 mile from this place, and so as we got closer, instead of being lost, I knew where I was.

 Going into the place there were 5 people waiting to get a table, so, with our group there was enough to fill a table up, and so, after maybe 5 minutes (Long enough for Prinzzess to take a pictures with this GIANT plastic jar of Fortune Cookies!)  It was remarked that we were going to be running late getting back to the club for the 9:00 show, but Prinzzess did not seem to be worried about that, so, I didn't worry, even though I was driving.

 This place was like every other Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse on the planet.   Big flat piece of iron to grill food on, with chairs facing the cook.  Presently we had ordered food, and decided who was sharing with who, and the fun began.  About 40 minutes after we sat down, the Chef arrived with his cart of stuff, and began cooking.

 I had ordered the vegetable and tofu, but wound up giving most of that to Prinzzess, as she changed her mind after the orders were in about what she wanted.  So, I got chicken, and vegetables, but, she didn't want the fried rice I got and kept the steamed stuff she had.  Then her and someone to her left, did a switch....It was a very fun time.  (Editor's Note: I should have said up there, but neglected it, we were asked not to write about who was with us, not even with initials or nicknames.)  I was particularly interested in sesame chicken that I traded for, it was very good.  Not dry or stringy.   Chef told a joke when he took the chicken out of the bowl getting it ready to cook, that was funny...  "See this chicken, this is Japanese Chicken.  Do you know the difference between Japanese chicken and Chinese chicken?"  No one replied.  "Chef goes - Meeeoowwwww"   we all cracked up.

 Apparently, one of the folks at the table had been wrangled by Prinzzess in her visits to VS, and using up the discount cards, like I did with her the week before in Oklahoma City.  We had some funny, very similar stories of aimless wandering, and being overwhelmed by the amount of PINK in that place.

 Finally, as all good things do, the meal ended quickly, and we were headed for the car.  I had my dinner tab  picked up, which I didn't expect, so, thanks friend, I appreciate it.  Getting to the car, Prinzzess was already working the GPS on her phone, to figure out how to get back to the club, but, I knew exactly how to get back, and told her to relax, and so, she was able to have conversations with the folks in the car, rather than worrying about if I was going to get lost.  Turns out, I _DID_ know exactly how to get back.  However there wasn't enough time to drop off the other passengers, so, they decided to come and see the first show, and then I would take them back.  It was a good plan.

 Walking in the door with Prinzzess, I got to experience the star power that she commands, because we walked in, walked around the metal detector, and around the security guy, and past the girl that collects door money, all the while Prinzzess was waving her finger in a circle, and saying "They are all with me.".  I never slowed down, and into the place we went, with the manager, and bouncer all stepping back, and greeting us like we mattered.

 I won't lie.  It was very Cool.

 So, Off Prinzzess goes to the  dressing room, and me and the others went to find a table.   They asked where I liked to sit, and I pointed to my normal table over in the bar area.   I explained that if you sat in a booth, or near the stage, the house girls would drive you crazy asking, one after the other, if you wanted some company.

 Soon enough, the first of the girls comes by, and stopping in front of me, asked me if I wanted some company, to which I replied using the advice the Prinzzess had given me all those many months ago, that I was just here for the alcohol.  She looked at our table, no drinks.  I said, we just sat down, and they were coming.   She moved away.

 At this point one of the guys at the table commented that I really had the whole "go away" thing down pat, and I told him that until a year ago, I had never been in a strip club, and that in fact the fist time that I had gone into on, it was to see Prinzzess.  She was the one that taught me what to say.   He said, in a joking manner that he liked to tell the house dancers that he was gay, and that he liked to come in, watch the girls get the dudes wound up, and then he swooped in and took them home.  we all laughed, because we all knew that if you actually did that, no girl was going to be able to retort, and then would leave them alone.

A few minutes passes, and a very tall busty girl walked up, and was standing right at the edge of my vision, looking at us, I glanced, quickly at her, then looked away.  She finally walked away, and approached the table from a different angle, and wouldn't you know it, stopped more or less in front of the guy that had told the previous joke.  He messed up, and instead of ignoring her as I had, he looked right at her, and said "Hello".  I wasn't really paying attention because their tones were a little low for me and my old ears.   But I caught a few fragments, here and there, when suddenly out of the clear blue, I hear the girl say "You're here together?"  I turned and looked and realized that she was looking at him and me, and I was like "NO"  I am NOT WITH HIM!

 Then we all laughed, and the girl walked away.  Then, we laughed again.  I think about it now, and I still chuckle.  Maybe you had to be there, but let me tell you that it was damn funny.

 Soon, we saw the DJ go to Prinzzess' dressing room, and then back to his booth, and the next thing you know, he is slaughtering her Intro again. (The dude is an idiot).  Then the music cranked up, the lights went down, the lasers came on, and the strobes began to flash, and her she comes again.

 For this show, she was dressed in that I like to call the Beer Wench Outfit.  All in Green and white, with ruffles, and white stockings.

 I got up from the table, and went to the end of the main stage, and found a good seat.  I had turned my cash in my pocket into tip money, and not being very patient walked right up to the stage, and spread a few dollars around.   The place was pretty crowded but from where I was standing, it appeared that no one was actually looking up at the stage.   So, while contemplating why no one was looking, and dude from the back of the club came up, and stood near me, with a house girl in tow.

 (Editor's Note: I am sorry to report.  NO MUSIC.  I am sure there WAS music, but that dang beer wench outfit gets him every single time!  Better Luck Next Time.)

 Prinzzess sashayed over to them, and gave them what I like to call, "a little special attention".   I am envious of the girls, because they get rubbed and touched, and hugged, and well, EVERYTHING, and dudes like myself, not nearly everything.   But, soon she came over, and I got my special attentions, and there seemed to be, once again, an explosion of dollar bills around her!  It was crazy!  I wished I could have gotten a picture of that moment when there was a cloud of dollar bills framing her entire face, but, I don't.   But there is a good one in my head that I will keep for a while.

 I moved back to my seat, to watch the rest of the show.  There were squirt guns, and her crawling about on her blankie, as folks tried to make dollars stick to her....Clothes disappeared and reappeared in the little white bag that she carries onto the stage.  she sold her DVD's again, and many many fans, and folks got some attention.  Even me, I waited until the last song, and go up and played the paper a porn star!   Ah, Good Times.

 Then as the song ended, I went back to the table where the other Prinzzess guests were, I don't think I said anything, but, I am sure that I had that big stupid grin thing going.  Prinzzess stopped by the table on her way back to the dressing room (ED:  ALMOST NAKED!), and stood and made small talk and said her good-byes to the ones that were leaving.  Yes.  It. Was.  A.  Magical.  Moment.

 So, after she left, I got up, and gave a ride to the folks that were leaving.   Fortunately, they didn't need to go far, and I was back at the club in less than 25 minutes.   By the time that I returned Prinzzess was in full fan mode, meaning that there were folks everywhere.  I think she actually sold some more movies!  MakinMoneyIsGood  Hugs were given, smiles were received, and all in all, a good time.

 So, my fair readers, and me, when I go back and re-read this, There are no more notes for Friday night.  I KNOW, there were 2 more dancing times, I know, because I saw them!  I sprayed water, and spread lotion, and I ran out of money, before the end of the third dance.

 But, I cannot tell you what costume,  what music, nothing.   I sat near the front the entire time, and just had a good time.

UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - On the rode home on my motorcycle, I did remember the costumes for the 10:00 and 12:00 Shows......

The 10:00 show was all camouflage, with the cute little blue top under it.  Have I said before that no one makes an old school army camouflage uniform look sexy like Prinzzess makes it look?  Yes, yes I have.   Makes my blood move along.....

 The 12:00 show looks like the motorcycle outfit, without the jacket.  Shiny Black Leather, studs and spikes.   And so, here, I pause, I let that mental image roll around in my head, playing on the main monitor right in front.     I Love That Woman.

 So, That ends the Friday retelling.


Shalom.

Namaste, my friends.

See You On The Other Side.