So, Saturday has arrived, and despite the fact that I was out late, I was awake by 7:00 AM. Saturday's traditionally are supposed to be about sleeping late. But not today.
But, rather than get up, I have laid here, and read twitter, and wrote stuff in blogs, and generally goofed off. I am not sure about getting to hang out with Prinzzess today too much, she told me last night that she was doing some cam shows today, both on MFC and her own site. Maybe after the one for her site, we can go get some lunch or something.
Tonight, at Glamour Girls, she has shows scheduled for 9, 10, 11 and 1:00 AM, which means a very busy night for her! But, on the plus side, she does not catch some crazy early flight out of Houston, so, she might get some rest.
Well, it looks like the person that schedules the shows on her web site neglected to ask what time zone she was going to be in today, and booked the show for 1:00 PST, which is 3:00 CST where she is now. I just received a text that says she is going to do the MFC show starting around 11:45, and then will go to lunch, and back to the hotel to the Streamate show.
So, I did my morning stuff, and retired to my little couch in the living room. Bubba was already home, and crashed out on the large couch, trying to get some rest before his 16 hour day starting at 3:00.
Soon, it came time for her show to start on MFC, and I logged in. The cam on her end came up, and there she was in some fancy, frilly red panties, and a NE Patriots t-shirt. I was just lurking and so, I didn't speak when I hit the room. Then I saw her pick up her phone, and send a text, and put the phone down, and as she did, my phone lit up with a message, from HER. (I know, its weird, but I giggled). She was asking about the direct link to the MFC page, so she could tweet it, and I sent that to her. Right after that, she tweeted it, and the number of the people in the room nearly doubled.
Soon enough someone tipped, and according to the posted rules of the room, that poster got to pick the next NFL team shirt that she would put on. I was a little surprised that she just peeled off the one she had on, right in front of the camera, and put the next one on, and then getting up off the bed, did a little twirl. Each shirt was "decorated" or modified in some unique way, and so, you got to see the artistry that Prinzzess has.
We even made the comment in chat that she could sell that stuff. She seemed happy that we were enjoying the show, and the shirts. She finally noticed that I was online with her, and said hello in the room which was cool. After about 45 minutes, as I was beginning to get bored (Yes, I get bored, even with Prinzzess, its my adult ADD) (ugh).....I saw her pick up her phone,compose and send a text, which turned out to be to ME! She was asking me to go ahead and head for the hotel, so that she could get some lunch. So, hopping in the car, I headed out. Woooo.....
I arrived there at her hotel in about 24 minutes, which is the normal amount of time to get to there, and sent a text that I was downstairs. Out she comes, wearing one of the team shirts that she had modeled earlier, the Houston Texans shirt. I noticed that today, she was sans bra (I know, I probably shouldn't have noticed that fact so quick, but, I am an admitted bewb guy.) I told her that I really liked the way that she had modified/decorated the shirt, and she smiled. As always, she was looking down at her phone, and so, she looked up, and said something, that sounded to me like, "I decided to wear a shirt today." Which startled me, and without thinking, I responded back, "well that's good, because going without a shirt was sure to garner a lot of attention". Then she was like What? and I said What, and then we both laughed. The she poked the side of her bewb and commented that she was not able to find her bra, to which I replied, I had noticed, and that it was okay. (Editor's Note: It was really okay....because the shirt she was wearing was thin..... If you catch that visual!)
Leaving the parking lot, She said, what were we going to eat, and pointed to a nearby Pizza Hut, and I told her that I was going to take her to the pie place, and she asked how far, and then we were off. Heading down the freeway we were talking about the web cam show, and how much fun she had, and I told her that I preferred he MFC shows to her Streamate shows. I understood that each place has different expectations, and what-not, but, she seemed more personable in the MFC show.
While talking about all of this, she suddenly saw a Golden Corral, and said "Oh! Golden Corral, can we go there?", and of course, I am in the left lane of the freeway, and going 80, but, I just peeled off like a fighter piloting hitting the exit across 4 lanes of traffic. Yes, I am from Houston, and we do this all the time!
So we arrived at the front of the line, and the first thing she says to me, upon seeing a sign about discounts, was to ask me if I qualified for the Senior Discount!?! OUCH! Now, I know why she doesn't mind me driving. She thinks I _AM_ an old guy. Ah well. I am an old guy, so, I just let it pass. (Editor's Note: But, He is not old enough to qualify for the Senior Discount!)
The place is packed, of course, it is lunch time, and there are lots of folks moving around with plates full of food. I drop the receipt on the table, and off to the buffet I go. Prinzzess is already moving through the lines, as she went straight and got a plate, and went. When this girl says she is starving, you better not get between her and the food! (Joking a little!).
After getting my first plate of food, and going back to the table, turns out the table I had previously picked had been occupied while I was gone, so, I relocated the drinks, and the silverware, and had a seat. Presently Prinzzess arrived, and as has been the case in the previous times that I ate with her, she arrived with 2 plates, and sat down, and began to eat. There is, of course, no talking while eating is going on, so, I just finished my food, and then went for seconds.
I only got mashed potatoes this time, and nothing else, so, seconds were done quickly, and we kind of talked about the shows, and what she likes about them, and what-not. Then it was time for desert. Now, I was going to be good, and not get any, but, she brought back chocolate covered strawberries, and pie, and banana pudding, and well, it was too much, and I went back for some banana pudding, and some apple pie.
Leaving the restaurant, and walking to the car, she was walking behind me, and asked me if it was cold out here, and thinking this was a continuation of a conversation at the Japanese place the night before where I commented that it had been cold all week, but that day it started cool, and was getting warmer. it had been 70 when I picked her up at the hotel, and at 8:00 it was up to 77. So, anyway, I thought she was talking about the weather, and I knew that it was 80 or 81 degrees, and I commented that No, it asn't cold at all, and in fact it was very nice.
Walking a few steps, she asked the same question, and thinking she hadn't heard me before, I said the same thing again, this time a little louder, and if you know me, I am not generally quiet.
A few feet from the car she asked me again, and frustrated, I turned and said that I had already answered her question, and she giggled, and pointing to her right boob said, "I'm wondering if its cold out here?" Look where she was pointing, I realized what she was doing, and I laughed, and told her that all "indicators" appeared to confirm that it is a little chilly. Then I had to laugh and scold her a little. I mean, I work really hard not to stare at her girly bits, and here she goes pointing right at it! She then said that every time she asked, she was pointing at it, and, of course finished that with a giggle.
This girl is more fun than a barrel of red monkey's! Let me tell you.
So, then she saw, as she was looking across the parking lot, what I like to call the fish store, "Aquarium Heaven". Its actually called "Aquarium World, and it is the biggest store, dedicated to fish I have ever seen. I have actually been there many times, and spent many hundreds of dollars there. I mean, one whole side of the place is a huge, in-the-wall aquarium, like you would see at one of the museums or parks....
She asked if we could stop for a minute, so we did, and she did a quick walk around, and looked at all the Koi Pond fish, and the big aquarium in the wall. Walking about the store, which was cooler than outside, I noticed that she walked with her arms crossed, so that I could not see her "temperature indicators". (What?!? I am not supposed to notice them now that she has pointed them out? I am a dude after all!)
So, we got back in the car, and she noticed a bank and asked if we could stop there, so she could get an errand out of the way, before returning home, and so we tried, but all the ATM's were out of service at the time, so, it was a bust.
Heading back to the hotel so that she could do her Streamate show, I dropped her off, and headed home. I will admit that I did log into the site upon arriving at the house, but the main festivities had already begun, and well, let me tell you, it was interesting. There was this light sheen of perspiration on her, and she was breathing hard, and well, I got over stimulated, and logged out. That's right, I did not stick around. Sorry P, just not my cup of tea.
At this point, I knew that I had nothing to do until 8:00, so, I decided that bad tv, and then a nap were on the agenda for the rest of the day. Bad television didn't last, because I do not watch Moonshiners, and the stuff that I had recorded didn't last but about 1.5 hours, and so, nap time.
I had set the alarm on the phone to wake me up, and still somehow managed to wake up 25 minuted before I needed to be up. But, I thought it was a premonition that I needed to leave early because of traffic. Looking at my phone, she had texted me while I was napping to be there at 8:10 to be safe, and so, I left giving myself an extra 20 minutes, or, 30 minutes earlier than I needed to leave. I stopped at the bank, and got some cash, and then headed for the hotel.
Amazingly, for the first time in days, there was no traffic, and I would up in front of the hotel, 30 minutes early. That's right, 30 minute early. So, I parked in a spot, and just read tweets on the phone, while waiting. A few minutes after eight o'clock, I received a text asking if I was close, and I told her that I was in the parking lot. A few minutes later, and there she was! Apparently, she had found the lost bra from earlier, because well, because, um, the girls were standing up proud. That's it, standing up proud! :) (With no temperature indicators evident at this time!)
We arrived at the club, and let me tell you, I could tell from the parking lot that this place was dead-Dead-DEAD. Walking in together, I commented about it, and she didn't respond.
I went to my normal spot at the bar, and because I knew that I was going to be here until after 1:30, I figured I could have a couple of drinks. So, getting that and settling back, I noticed that there were, maybe, 10 people there, that were not working there.
Nine o'clock, then nine thirty, and the DJ isn't even mentioning Prinzzess. I figure the club guys pushed the time back to ten o'clcok, and sure enough about nine-forty-five, he make s that first announcement that she is getting ready to come on. in the 45 minutes that we were delayed, there was maybe 10-15 people that had come in, including a big group of 12 that were all sitting together near the stage.
So Finally, the DJ begins to slaughter her intro, and out she comes. I had moved to the middle of the seating area, frankly where I had never sat before in this club, and so when she came up the stage from the back, she was walking straight at me. Pretty cool seat.
But, Wait, there appeared to be some kind of trouble, because Officer Prinzzess was walking in, flashlight in one hand, and nightstick on the other. She appeared to be scanning the crowd looking for someone, and using her "come here now" crooked finger, pulled the guy to the stage, where she gave a thorough frisking. I have been party to this previously, and let me tell you, she is very thorough. The music you ask? Why yes, I did take a few notes.... First Song of the night, Bad Boys.
Let me tell you that she was a force to be seen on stage, whirling, and spinning, and generally appearing to have a really good time. The crowd? It was a dud. No one moved at all If I had not gotten up for the first sone and gone to the stage, she would have danced the entire song, and no one to the front, (which means no one tipping), which to me is sacrilegious. So, I got up, and spread a little money around, and got a little attention, which made me happy, and seemed to, once again, like priming a water pump, get people out of their chairs, and tipping a little.
I did not notice that she had the DJ extend this song, and so, right into the next one, which is S & M, and she began to shed the top, and the shorts parts of her outfit. I had moved to a seat near the end of the t-shaped bar, and was just sitting there. What can I say, I love to watch this girl dance. Not apologizing for it. She is good at it, and puts everything into it. She never just half-asses it, or "phones it in". For the next song, which was the "Breaking the Law" for this portion of the festivities, she brought out the DVD's, and I am unhappy to report, that she didn't sell them all this time.... :(
Then out comes the blankie, and the lotion, and well, I will admit that I put a lot of money on this girls "girly bits". Wooo. Good times.
Then the last song began, which was the old "Right Round" song, (Editor's Note: No, I didn't shazam this one, but the chorus of the sing talk about spinning someone Right-Round, so, that's what I remember). Finally, some people got up, and came to the stage, and I noticed that she was finally getting tips.
Soon enough, she gave away her posters, and made sure that everyone that was near the stage got some attention, and then with a wave and a smile, she was headed for the dressing room. I thought at the time that it was a disappointing beginning to a Saturday night, and never got around to asking how she did. But, Dance-Wise. She never let up, and as I said before, I think that is cool.
Coming out between shows, I had to help her get her little table set up, and a few folks came over and said hello, including I think, people that follow her on twitter that had come to the club specifically to see her. I know that Prinzzess loves to meet her fans, and it was very cool to watch it.
During this break, she actually had pictures made with a fan, and that was kind of fun, because I got to help take the picture. I guess because It is not my business, I always thought it would be cool to be a photographer, because you get to see all these girls in varying stages of dress, and what-not. What I have learned the few times that I have taken pictures for Prinzzess, is that you hardly notice her lack of clothes, because you are trying to keep the camera focused perfectly, and the picture framed, and then you have to get whoever you are taking pictures of to look at the same time and push the shutter button at just the right time. There is a lot more to it that just pointing, clicking, and hoping, let me tell you.
(Editor's Note: Hey fans! Little word of advice. If you come up to a dancer/actress and say "I am a huge fan of yours", and then looking through the movie DVD collection, and ask, "do you do B/G?" well, it kind of makes you look like a schmuck. That's just this humble editor's opinion. That opinion, and $5.00 will buy you a caramel machiato at Starbucks. But, seriously, Prinzzess only does G/G, and that is not hidden.)
So, during his break she tells me that they compressed the night and she has to do all 4, an hour apart, 10, 11, 12 and the last one, at 1:00 AM. She comments that it is going to be a long night. I am surprised they are making her dance shows in a basically empty club, but, they did. And, then it was time to go, and get ready for the next show.
Show number two tonight is the Black Leather Vest, and leather chaps show. And while I have seen it a number of times, it is still a great show. First song is "Dirrty". I had been asked by P to use her phone, and get some 40ish second clips that she can use for her website, and advertising and the like, so, I got a spot right in the middle again, and started filming as soon as she came out, and saved the files to the phone. You know how I spoke abut helping her take pictures earlier, was a consuming process, because you want to keep her in the frame, and what-not. Same deal here. Only harder, cause she is moving around! I mean, it's hard enough to get a good pic when she is still, moving around, well, not light duty at all. And, you miss stuff..... But, I was able to shoot 2, and upon saving it, the phone said it had no more memory.
So, I stuck the phone in my pocket, and when she came by, and noticed I wasn't filming, I walked to the stage, spread some money around, and told her the memory was full. She asked me to use my camera, and I had to tell her my battery was gone. In fact, I had walked out while she was getting ready, and plugged it in the car charger..
The next song she danced to was good ol' "S & M". Fortunately, this dance, many folks came to the stage, and I was able to sit in my chair, and enjoy the show. In fact, there seemed to be one fellow that was in the final stages of the affliction that I call MyRealPrinzzessObsessionKnowsNoBounds or simply, #MRPOKNB, and let me tell you he put a lot of tips on the stage.
For the next two songs, I retreated to the bar to get a drink, and watch the show. Those guys from earlier were really spreading the tips. The third song was "Gimme More", and the fourth, "Man Eater". Many folks got the opportunity to "make a porn star wet", which is something that you can tell your grandchildren about, Right? :0
Soon the song ended, and I had finished my drink, and looking at the clock, thinking about a third and last one. Prinzzess and I had spoke earlier about my time in OKC, and she did not remember that I was hammered, but, I think she might pay more attention since we had talked about it earlier. We all know that Prinzzess hates to be around drunk folks. And I wasn't going to chance it....
As she was coming off the stage, and into the dressing room, I handed off her phone. Then I decided that I was going to have that last drink. So, I was sitting there, enjoying it, and I never saw Prinzzess come out to the little table. I found out later that she had gone to the table of the guy that tipped a lot, and never got away, before it was time to get ready for the next show. Remember, she really only had about 20 minutes "free" between shows.
Interesting thing happened during this time; a friend who had been following along to my posts on Twitter, sent me a text message to be careful. I told them that I was not drinking and that I would not make the mistake that I had made in Oklahoma City earlier in the month. It is good to have friends that care enough to stick their noses in your business, even if that it outside theirs and yours comfort zone.
So the DJ, once again, being an idiot, butchered her intro. (Editor's Note: We asked Prinzzess later if he had a script to read or if he was supposed to wing it, and she told me it is all written out what he should say. So, when we call him an idiot, we know what we are speaking of!) Then, what did I hear, The "Candy Man" song. That means, that we are going to get to see the Cupcake show, and I do enjoy it! And sure enough, here she comes dressed as a living cup cake all in pink and white, and bouncing a smiling. If you have ever seen the cup cake show you know the first part of the outfit doesn't last long. And into the second part of the dance, the song was "Candy Shop" The thing about thing song is that the white, trimmed in pink, corset disappears with the words "welcome to the candy shop", which I think is highly visual representation of that line! By now, we are back down to a tiny white g-string again. Money was okay, but not great as the tippers seemed to be asleep.
The last song that I wrote down is "Peaches and Cream", which I like because it seems highly suggestive in it meaning. One of these days, I am going to look at the words, but for now, the imagination is good enough.... But, I did get to help slide off her stockings. :)
The song ended, this time, she did not sell her DVD's, and had trouble giving away the free posters. Sheesh, the place was so dead.
So, between shows, we were talking about stuff, and commented that the crowd was really bad, and she agreed. I mean, no one except that guy that is the bathroom attendant came to the table for an autograph or anything. I was watching the house girls, and they weren't getting any tips either, and the ones that that weren't sitting with the few folks that were left, were sitting in a big circle of chairs, and they all had "mad" expressions on their faces.
But, about ten minutes until one, while Prinzzess was in the back getting ready, I noticed that there was a group of guys that probably fueled by alcohol, seemed to be on the verge of starting a ruckus. Soon enough, the bouncer, the off duty cop that normally sits in the front, and the manager all wen over there, and it was obvious they were being asked to leave. The girl that was on the stage just stopped what she was doing, and ran for backstage.
I sent Prinzzess a text, warning her that there was some folks being escorted out, and to stay backstage for a few minutes. Then with a little yelling, and posturing, the dudes left the club. And with their departure, all but 3 very drunk older guys and me, were what was left in the club.
As soon as they were gone, and the DJ somehow got the girl to come back out, I sent Prinzzess a text and told her that everyone was gone, and it seemed to be quieted down. She sent me a message back and said, "So it's dead out there?", to which I replied "SUPER DEAD", and she sent back, "crud".
Then she send a text and says "Oh well, come squirt me with water". I mean, what red blooded man do you know, given that kind of invitation, is staying in the seat? Not this dude.
I guess because I was distracted by the potential to squirt her with water, I neglected to write down anything. So, no music, and no costume, except when we got to the part where I got to squirt, she was down to a cut-short, wife-beater style, thin undershirt. I got up when I saw the water bottle come out, and walking to the middle of the stage, she handed me the bottle of water (if you have ever wondered, the water in the bottle was warm), after squirting her right boob a few times, I got to do the one on her left. I took full advantage. There was no one else in the club, and so, I just squirted and squirted and squirted, until her temperature indicators were full extended. I commented to her that it appeared to be a little cold, she responded, "it might be" and we both laughed about that. I think I squirted half of the bottle of water on her, and taking it from me, and taking the top off, she proceeded to pour the remaining contents all over her top, sticking it to her. I backed away from the stage, and watched her finish up. She had the DJ cutting the songs short, and moving to the next. It as just as well, I was the only tipper left in the club that was sober.
After the dance, she didn't bother coming out for the meet and greet part. Packing up, and getting ready. There were some interesting shenanigans going on with the Manager, and the house girls, and the DJ. Apparently, the club was asking the house girls for full fees, in spite of the fact that the club was dead, and they didn't get much in the way of tips. I don't pretend to understand, but, it was hard to ignore because of the way that everyone was yelling.
Soon enough, here comes the bar back, and he is hauling her suitcases, and headed for the front door. Prinzzess was concluding business with the manager, and soon enough, we were both in my car, and I was heading back to her hotel.
Dropping her off, I made arrangements to pick her up in the morning so that I could gt her to the airport. She was flying out near noon.
Waking up the next morning, early, to the worst rain possible. I am talking Noah style rain. I sent a message Prinzzess and told her that we should leave a little early because of the weather, and off I went. When I say it was the worse rain ever, I mean it. I am glad that I was in a rental car, because it was very bad.
But, getting to the hotel, I went in, and got the rest of her baggage, and loaded that in the car, and to the airport we went. It was good we left early, because we needed all the extra time to get to the airport.
The sad thing, because of the weather, a lot of flights were affected, and she wound up sitting in the airport most of the day. Finally catching a flight out that put her in her next stop, about the time she would have arrived home.
It was an exciting weekend. I hope that I get to do this again soon.
I Love You All.
Shalom
Namaste, my friends.
See You On The Other Side.