So, today is Thursday, and we are less than a week away from the End of the Age, as predicted by the Mayan calendar. Does this mean that life ends here on the earth?
Who Knows. The hysteria is starting to to become palatable. People are starting to act weirder and weirder. There was another shooting in a mall, and more people senselessly killed, and another killer that took his own life.
What I have decided is that I am going to live like there will be no 12/22/2012.
Starting tonight. I have taken two days, of the six remaining floating holidays for the rest of the year. Yes, Prinzzess is coming to Houston. (yay).
She will be performing at Glamour Girls, as she did back in May when she was last in Houston.
I was hoping that, like this past May, I would get to spend a couple of days hanging out, and doing some fun stuff. However when I checked with her earlier this week it was revealed that she has another friend coming to Houston, and will not have much time to hang out. Perhaps on Saturday.
I am kind of bummed about it, but, I am not letting this get me down. I will be going to watch her tonight, (And tomorrow, and Saturday.) This may be my last time to see her, and NO, that statement has nothing to do with the whole Mayan thing.
I have noticed that Prinzzess' calendar has very little on it for the next few months, and practically nothing for the last half of the year. I have my suspicions, but, I will not speak of that here.
Meanwhile, I will put on my plain-ol-lee hat, and have some fun. I will hide all that in the darkness of the club.
Shalom
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.
Deo non Fortuna
P.S. If you are in Houston, and going to see Prinzzess dance tonight, track me down. I will be at the bar. First Two Rounds On Me.