Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My week on Pittsburgh - Or I take a week of vacation to go Watch My Friend that dances. - PART VI

Previously, On, This Blog.....

So, we have kind of slipped into Friday Morning.  There were big doings this day......(cont)


Friday has arrived.  As previously discussed, the previous night Prinzzess had injured her arm, and was not feeling well at the end of the evening, but, between shows, I got my first glimpse of Prinzzess' new costume.  Hoo-Wee-Boy!

Remember the movie, and The Mask's famous "SMOKIN!!!!"   Yep, that's the new costume.  The cool thing, she hand made the entire thing.  I can say, because she has twittered about it, that it is her new Angel costume.  I won't give any details about it.  Go See Her On The Road.  She is dancing the show in preparation for the big EDC show later this year.

But, I mention this, because she gave me "homework" during the night and the next morning.  I had told her that the costume had an old-school burlesque feel to it.  Then told her about the dance of the seven veils, and how my Dad had told me the story about why it was so risque, and erotic.   Then while we were sitting there between shows, I found the video for "Salome Dance of the Seven Veils" and explained what my Dad had said all those years ago about eroticism and how not being able to see everything made the experience even sexier.  So, after watching the video, she agreed that kind of dance, and the costume, "fit" each other.

 I said all that to say that she wanted me to help her find music for the routine.  So, waking up, too early on a Friday morning when I am on vacation, I got up, and started to listen to various songs on you tube, and of course one of the first places that I found was various songs from the movie Burlesque.

 I sent a few links to her, and presently got a message back that she liked a couple of my choices, and wanted a little different stuff for the last two songs....not necessarily burlesque....

 So, moving on in the story, I knew that a friend of Prinzzess' that I had spoken to via twitter, and some text messages, was going to be coming in that day, and we were all going to catch her shows, including the first run of the aforementioned Angel show.

 Prinzzess had 3 show today, the "Businessman's Special" at 5:45, and then the 10:30 and 1:00 show.

 She had left her laptop in the dressing room the previous night, and asked me to walk over and get it.  So, I got ready, and headed that way.  Turns out, I had to get some "unmentionables" while I was there, and that was kind of awkward.  But, walking back to her hotel, I passed a chocolate shop that had THE most delectable looking sweets in the window.  I Had To Stop.   Then, I Saw The Sign.  Handmade Shakes.  Real Ice Cream   I was in.  Lactose Intolerance, and all.  (Editor's Note : Yes, he paid mightily for that indulgence, all day, and way into the night,)

 So, strawberry milkshake in hand, (4 scoops of ice cream, YES!) I started towards the hotel.  Delivering the laptop we talked about the injury to her arm, and she said she was much better, and was going to be working on costume stuff for most of the day, and then we could go and get her friend from the airport.

 I departed, and spent the day walking around, and sitting in the lobby watching people.  See Prinzzess' hotel was hosting a Japanese Anime/CosPlay convention, and there were TONS of folks dressed up as their favorite characters.  It was the first time that I have ever gotten to sit and watch, and man was it interestng.  Sort of like Renaissance Fest, expect with anime characters.  Lots of role play, and what-not.  Alas, I was unable to get into the actual ballroom where are the main festivities were  happening, but, I still had a great time.

 Soon, I found myself in a small deli sandwich place in the same building, and was able to get an excellent egg salad sandwich, and some Peach Snapple.

 Then, I went back to my hotel, was unwell (stupid lactose intolerance), and then slept.  My phone received a series of texts from P and her friend telling me that I was going to be picking the friend up after P did her 5:45 show (Editor's Note : I should go ahead here, and tell you that we were not given permission to give the friends name, or divulge any details.  We will respect that.)

 So, I knew that I had about 1 hour and 15 minutes before the show, so, after showering, and getting ready, walked back to the motel to wait for the club guy, and P.  While waiting, I looked up the friends flight, and realized that it was delayed, and sent that text to P.  Serendipitously, we both received a text from her, telling us the same thing.  Knowing that we would not be rushed getting to the airport, after her show, we just took it easy.

 Prinzzess asked me if it would be possible to stop by a craft store on the way back from the airport, and I said yes.

 So, we get to the first dance of the evening.  It was decided that she was going to do the Biker, which pleased me, because next to the black pirate outfit, the biker is second on my list of favorites.  Of course, this was the outfit that I picked when she asked me way back when on the first time I saw her in Lafayette.

 So, the trumpet fanfare sounded, and her she comes!  The first song in the set, "Dirrty" and the crowd went wild.  No, really, the place burst into cheers and clapping.  Did I mention that the place is packed?  you could not walk in the place at all.  Literally the folks were 3 deep at the main stage to see our Prinzzess do her dancing gig.

 Tonight, for the first time ever, I was NOT the first to throw money out onto the stage.  I wasn't even third.  Yes, there was a house full of folks, here to see Prinzzess, and they were obviously glad to see her.

 .....And She responded to all that love, by kicking the dancing up 3 notches!....

  The first song morphed into the second, seamlessly, and it was one of my favorites, "S&M".  By halfway through this song, all but the panties were gone.  And Prinzzess was flying!  By now, she was visiting the folks all around the stage, and no one was excluded.  (Editor's Note : Actually, this is from the both of us.  DO NOT SIT AT THE MAIN STAGE OF A STRIP CLUB, IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TIP.  Especially when there are people standing behind you with a handful of money, that WANT to tip the feature dancer.  Putz'es!)  Soon the DVD's were sold, and there were no panties on anymore, and the music had changed to "Gimme More".

 Now, the purple blanket was out, and lotion was being spread all about (Editor's Note : It just occurred to me that this girls must be as soft as butter, what with all the lotion that gets rub all over her!), Crawling along, and giving a smile, and a giggle, all the while being papered like a foreclosure being prepped for a flip!  Haha, My examples crack me up!), then with all that lovely lotion, of course being followed by copious amount for bills, dollars, and otherwise.  I actually saw a dude tipping with fives, all over those beautiful bewbs...   I once again, put a few on her bottom.   It was nice.

 Cooterball, you ask?  Of COURSE there was cooterball.  Which means that we are to the last song of the set, "Maneater".  Of course, many played, because as I mentioned before, the place was packed.  I, of course, had run out of ones by this point, and following my own rule that since I wasn't going to be tipping any more, I moved away from the main stage, and observed the festivities with a red bull.

She finished up her set, and with a huge smile, and an equally huge roar from her fans, she disappeared backstage.  Once again, No one left unsatisfied.


I Love You All.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.




P.S.   There are two more sets tonight, and two for Saturday, and I will write about them soon.  Stay Tuned.