Tuesday, April 09, 2013

My week on Pittsburgh - Or I take a week of vacation to go Watch My Friend that dances. - PART V

(Editor's Note : We really did not mean to drag this out over so many blog posts.  The truth is, the writer apparently is going blind, because after about 2 hours of staring at the screen, he has trouble focusing on the letters.  Then he turns it over to me, and I can't use the stupid eyes either.   That, or he is just way too chatty!)

So, Thursday night, We pick up the story after the first dance, you know, Cowgirl, Badonkadonk, etc...

Again, I did not go upstairs to the dressing room, opting to have a couple of drinks, while not in the eye line of a certain Prinzzess that has stated many times to me that she dislikes hanging out with drunks.  (Editor's Note : but really, after Oklahoma City, he isn't drinking that much when she is around.  As an example, on a "normal" ABN night, he will have 5 in 4 hours.  On a Prinzzess ABN night, no more than 3 in the same 4 hours.)


So the costume this time was Ragdoll.  You know, green skirt, White shirt. Boy Shorts, and finally a thong.  I know that she would never do it to her hair, but, I would love to see this (or its nearly identical twin costume, the Beer Maiden, with braided pigtails, one on each side of her head...sigh.

So, this song set is the same as the previous nights, First up, "Ragdoll", of course.  The crowd for this show was not as good as the previous shows, but the place was still fairly crowded.  She appeared to be having a good time, and the crowd warmed up quickly.  I hate to say it like this, but, "once again" I was the first to tip onto the stage, during the first song.  But, there were a couple of fellows down to the left of me that were obviously Prinzzess fans, and she knew them, because she went over and greeted them.  They also tipped on that first song, and soon, with much anticipation, the top disappeared.  The music morphed into "Genie in A Bottle", and with that, the skirt and the boyshorts left.  Leaving her, spinning, smiling, and giving little dances to individuals lining the main stage.  The song ended as she tried, and succeeded to sell her DVD's to the fans in the bar.  The next song was "Du Hast".  Different from the previous nights set, tonight, the blow up pool was brought out.

 Apparently, Prinzzess had gotten dirty when I wasn't paying attention, because she proceeded to grab a sponge, and took a very nice bath, with what was obviously hot soapy water.   Every dude, and most dudettes, were thinking the exact same thing.  "We want to be the sponge".  Alas, no one was blessed with being able to help her bathe, and I for one was sad about that.  (Editor's Note : It occurs to me that the same rule that prevented her from being able to offer the "Rides for Five" probably prevented her from allowing folks to "Bathe a Porn Star for Five".)

 In what seems like, as I recall it, at least 30 minutes of washing, but was probably only 5, all the parts were thoroughly washed, and somewhere in there, the song changed.  My notes saying "Peaches and Creme and sponge bath".   Again, obviously, there was no blood in the brain at this point.

 Next Prinzzess takes a huge fluffy towel, and dries off all the wet bits, leaving her with just her soft, bare skin.  As the drying was finishing, the next song "Talk Dirty To Me" started, and soon we were into a wild cooterball game.  I think we had some ringers in the crowd, because, in very short order, all the posters, pictures, and calendar's were gone.

 And with that, Prinzzess, stood, waved, and then disappeared into the back.   I decided to go upstairs this time, and I am glad that I had, because at some point during the show, she had injured her arm, and was having difficulty using it for anything.  I really started to worry that there was a serious problem, when the pain and numbness started radiating up her arm.

 She got ready for the meet and greet portion of the show, and helping her to carry her "pile o stuff", we went back downstairs.   There were a "few" people that cam by to get something signed, and as soon as they were done, we packed up and left.  We asked the body guard if there was a pharmacy open that time of night, and he didn't know of one.  P was out of ICY/HOT.  I suggested that perhaps Ice would work, and went to my hotel and got the ziploc bag that  use to carry my toothpaste in, and returning to her hotel, filled it with ice from the machine, I wrapped it in a hotel towel, and then wrapped all that around her arm.  I offered her my Excedrin, but, she refused, and I left, and returned to my hotel.  I was worried that there might be some nerve damage because her complaint was that it was going numb.

 However the next morning, when I heard from her again, she said that all the feeling was back, and that while it didn't feel 100% normal, she could use it, as opposed to the previous night.  Thankfully, this precluded me from having to wimp out when when invited me to work out again, because she did not go.  Dodged a Bullet.

 So, we have knd of slipped into Friday Morning.  There were big doings this day......(cont)


I Love You All.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.