There were lots of folks that came to see her at the the Meet and Greet table afterwards, and it seemed like there might have been pictures being taken, and smiles, and autographs. I know I watched, and was happy... (Editor's Note : but we all know that he has a terrible case of MyRealPrinzzessObesseionKnowsNoBounds, and so, just a little goes a long way for him!)
As soon as the was over, I headed for the car at my hotel, and then met up with Prinzzess at her hotel, and programming GPS/Nav Programs we were off! Although, getting to the airport, from the city center is easy, because the highway signs actually say "Airport" all the way there.
Prinzzess spent the time figuring out where the arts and crafts store was in relation to the airport, and answering tweets, and emails. She was mostly quiet, and that is okay. Of course, as I think about it she is super quiet most of the time that we are together....hmmmm.
Arriving at the airport, I checked the flight status, and it said that Prinzzess' friend was actually arriving, so we sat in the outskirts of the airport, and waited until the status changed to arrived, and then we went and say in the arrival parking at the terminal. I think we may have waited 10 minutes, and here she comes.
Introductions were given, and hugs, and smiles. It as a lot of fun to meet her. I helped load the bags, and then climbing into the car, I asked P where we were going next, and down the freeway we headed. Arriving at a mall, we found JoAnne fabrics. Parking the car, the girls proceeded to run into the store, while I took my time, and walked. Of course, I am a dude going into a fabric store, so running would have done a disservice to my many disposition. (Editor's Note : Of course, all that manliness was thrown out the window when he found himself telling that he knew how to sew, and cook, because his Mom was a professional seamstress, and a wonderful cook...)
I found myself wandering around the store while the girls chatted and looked for stuff to decorate a costume with, and caught up. Being there reminded me of the old days when Mom was alive, and I used to go with her to those places. Hard to believe she's been gone for nearly 18 years. But, She's in a far better place and for that, I am grateful. (Editor's Note : not removing this, even though it is probably not appropriate for this blog. He did think about his Mom). Ever the bargain shopper, Prinzzess even had a 15% off coupon for this place. I have commented previously that This girl is the champion at finding bargains, and today was no exception.
Now it was time to get the girls back to their hotel (they were staying in the same hotel), and for me to get some rest, because it was sure to be a late night. Plus, I was still sick from the Strawberry shake.
I arrived back at their hotel at the appropriate time, and then they appeared, and we headed for the car. Getting to the club, there were actually people standing around outside. I wasn't sure if they were waiting to get into the place, or if they were smoking, but, there were a lot of people. And of course, several of them hooted and hollered as Prinzzess was walking in, and of course, Ruckus heard none of it. Going in, and upstairs to the dressing room, I helped "straighten" some of the earlier cooterball money so that it could be "traded in" to the club for bigger bills. Meanwhile Prinzzess was showing the new costume, and the shoes that went with it, and talking about the music that we had picked out earlier that day.
So, it was decided that she was going to do the Military show. Sigh, I think I love Prinzzess in camouflage. (Editor's Note : I think that it is well established by now that there is nothing that she wears that he doesn't love. You could put her in a potato sack, and bonnet, and he would still be putty.) So, when I was done playing with the money, I headed downstairs, for an adult beverage, so as to give more time to P's guest to catch up. I hadn't been downstairs long when I heard the DJ say that Prinzzess was in the house, and usually when I hear that, she is about 45 minutes from coming on stage. I found a seat in the very back of the club. So far back, that seeing the stage was nearly impossible because of the crowd. I thought it was packed at 5:45. I want to say it was twice as packed this time. Thinking about seats at the main stage, I started watching people, and trying to get a seat. about 15 minutes after I got downstairs, two chairs opened up, and I grabbed them. They were not great seats, because they were at end of the stage, but, better than nothing.
Prinzzess' friend arrived at the bar, and sat down. I explained that I had tried to get a better seat, but, was not successful. In fact the main stage was packed from the stage, all the way back to the bar, with people standing shoulder, 5 deep. We were lucky, because there was no one standing right behind us at all.
The fellow that was sitting immediately to my right, was a young, dark curly-haired dude. And he was nursing a hot beer, and had 4 dollars in front of him. But, he was super enthusiastic, and so, I figured it would be right.
Suddenly, because I wasn't paying attention to the DJ, The lights dimmed, and the trumpet fanfare sounded, and then, the reading of the CV commenced. I was looking around, and realized that the entire front row was occupied by Prinzzess fans. Some I had seen on previous nights. Then Prinzzess comes out, and the entire row stood up, and began to clap and shout. Prinzzess of course, feeding off that energy, just LAUNCHED into the first song "Soldiers", spinning, jumping, and Whirling about. Crouching down from time to time to say hello to the various folks on the front row. I threw some money out, and then stacked up some other stuff on the tip rail. Prinzzess' friend did the same thing, and presently she was over at our part of the stage, and did a little dance, a little shimmy, and even gave a little kiss to her friend. It was an awesome time, as always.
Remember the you dark haired guy from earlier. I think he was the only one that was not a Prinzzess fan on the front row, but, as I have explained before, MyRealPrinzzessObessionKnowsNoBounds, is highly contagious, and terminal, and soon, he fell under her spell. He was a hoot to watch because he demonstrated all the traits of a terminal MRPOKNB infection. When during the second Song "American Bad Ass", she came by and did a little dance while standing over him, he went into what can only be described as sensory overload. He was forgetting to breath, and then when he did take a breath, he would shout. Usually "Oh My Lord" was what he was saying. Finally, he had to put his head down, or I think that he was going to pass out. Mercifully, Prinzzess moved on, rather than killing him! (Editor's Note : He was a terrible tipper, but, it did appear that Prinzzess got all the money that he did have. Next time, young padawan, you will be ready when he returns in August, and you will flood the stage with tips.
It was during this song that she sold her DVD's, and this time, for the first time all week, I bought one. And, as an added bonus, I was allowed, neigh, encouraged, to remove her g-string. when I stood up to "help her', I was eye-level with her bottom. Just stop and picture that for a moment, because I am going to pause, and remember.....
So, now, P is nekid. Nekid. and the music has changed again, and "Peaches and Creme" is pounding out over the speakers. Prinzzess has the purple blankie, and is allowing folks to squirt her with water guns. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Let's just say, she was wet from her neck down. I remember the moment that the drop of water dripped off of the end of her bewb, and how it totally captured my attention. The drop started to form, then getting bigger and bigger, and almost in slow motion, released itself to fall to the blanket. I know that it took about .5 seconds to do that, but, in my mind, that was the greatest 2 minutes of the night. (Editor's Note : he wanted to be the water drop!).
The last song was "Touch It", and now we are playing cooterball. I suck so bad at this game that I just went to the bar, and got a drink. Remember the curly haired fellow. He had gotten up at some point, but came back with 2 dollars, and carefully rolling them into a ball, he shot at the glass, he was short, and got upset with himself. The second dollar, he hit her left thigh, and I thought for a second that there was going to be a bounce, into the glass, but it bounced off the rim. The guy shook his head, and headed out. I watched him, and he went all the way to the front door, and left.
Another member of the #MRPOKNB club, and he has a great tale to tell!
Meanwhile, I completely forgot about Prinzzess' friend, and looked over, and she had this huge smile on her face, and it appeared that she, like me, was out of ones to tip. But, I knew form the grin, that she was having a good time.
Soon, the festivities were over, and she bowed, and waved, and disappeared behind that curtain....Everyone at the main stage took their first full breath in a half hour....
I went and found a table in the back again, and was joined by The Friend, and we ordered, and drank. We talked about what we had seen, and smiled and laughed.
Soon, Prinzzess came down for the meet and greet, and took some pics, and signed some stuff, and next thing you know 45 minutes has passed, and she is packing up to go back upstairs to get ready for the next show.
I went with her this time, and was immediately put to work straightening ones, and organizing piles of tips while P got ready for the debut "Angel" show.
It is really my desire that you go and see this show before she does it in competition at EDNC in Atlanta. Because of that, I am only going to list the music. I wa happy to find out that she used 3 of the songs I suggested to her:
I'm A Good Girl
Angel on My Shoulder
Electric Chapel
Alcohol by the Cataracts
The costume, I have to comment on, again, is all hand made, by Prinzzess herself. She has this great white corset, and these awesome (and I am not a shoe guy all, but I thought they were great) 6 inch white shoes, with silver decorations all over it. Here is the sneal preview pic that Prinzzess tweeted:
![]() |
| ...Sparkley... |
Personally, as I have said before, you need to go visit her on the road so that you can see it, before she goes to the EDNC in Atlanta.
Soon after the dance, she came down for the meet and greet, and it appeared that she actually got pictures taken, and perhaps a dance or two. Lots of smiles. Lots of laughter.
Last call went out, and we started to the dressing room, and The Friend and I were put to work straightening money, and helping to organize stuff so that it was easier to find when time to start packing up the next, and last day.
Soon, I was dropped off at their hotel, and I walked to my hotel. Finally, it was not as cold as it had been earlier in the week, almost pleasant as a matter a fact.
I don't remember falling asleep this not, and work up a little later than normal, around 8:30. I knew there was a possibility that we would FINALLY get to have breakfast, simply because breakfast was served until 3:00 PM.
I worked at blogs, and notes that were on the phone, so that I could write these later in the week.
I Love You All.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.
