Sunday, April 07, 2013

My week on Pittsburgh - Or I take a week of vacation to go Watch My Friend that dances. - PART II

 So, I pick up the story, where I left off the previous blog......

 I did not go upstairs as she finished the show, instead, I found a place in the corner, as I often do.  Presently, Prinzzess comes downstairs, and sets up what I like to call her little table of wares, various DVD's for sale, Calendars, and of course pictures.  And of course, to meet and great with her fans.

 Nearly as soon as she say down, the DJ was announcing that she was in her spot, several folks came and sat and visited, and got the posters, and DVD's that they had bought, or were awarded, signed there were several pictures taken.  All in all, it appeared that everyone that wanted to meet her, did, and everyone walked away happy.

 I try not to hover too much when I am "visiting" her while she dances, because as a fan first, I don't want anyone looking over, and thinking that "well she's still with that dude, so I'll hang back a bit", and never "get their turn" so to speak.  So, after a while, the crowd died down, and I wandered over to sit with her, and told her that the Black Pirate outfit  (Which she had just danced to, was still, and probably will be, forever, be my favorite thing to see her dance in, because it was the first thing I saw her dance.   She smiled and we made small talk, and the the club guy told her that it was time to get ready for the next show.  Since I did not have a tab with the bar, I opted to go up again, and sit while she got ready.

 When we got there, She and the club dude talked about the next show, and the crowd and whatever, and soon she decided that she was going to do the "Ragdoll" which until this weekend, I thought was the Beer Maiden outfit.  Turns out the outfits are very similar, except the Beer Maiden outfit has a green vest, and the Ragdoll outfit doesn't.  (Editor's Note : When you have time to sit and observe things around you, especially about Prinzzess, without an overabundance of testosterone flowing through your brain, and clouding things, you discover the darnedest things.)  Soon, club guy knocked, and down we went into the club.

 When I got back downstairs,  the crowd seemed to have been kicked up a notch.  Not that there was more folks, but that they were stacked up shoulder to shoulder in front of the stage.  I tried to get a chair, but was stymied for most of the first song, which was "Ragdoll".   But, by lucky happenstance, halfway through that song, one fellow got up from his chair, and I grabbed it, and it was a front-row, in the middle of the stage, seat.   So, I took my pile of ones out, and staging some on the tip rail, I also threw some out onto the main stage itself.  I don't ever want to take credit for it, but, it always seems to me that after I throw a few ones onto the stage itself that this "loosens" people up, and money begins to hit the dance floor, but it does seem to look that way to me.  As the second song of the set came on, "Genie in a Bottle", Prinzzess of course lost some article of her outfit, and there might have been a nekid boobie.  I have terrible notes on my phone at this point, all it says is "Genie in" and "BooBS".  The dancing continued with "Du Hast" (a really hard driving song by a German band), and then into the soft and sweet "Candy Shop"  During Candy shop, the lotion, and the purple blanket came out, and my notes say "Stuck many dollar bills on P's backside".  It has to be true of course, because that would be an odd thing to write otherwise.  Of course, she played the silly cooterball game, while the "Sticky Sweet" song played.  By now, I was out of singles, and retreated to the bar for a couple of quick vodka's, and finished up the night with a blueberry red bull.  (Editor's Note : He did try to share said Red Bull with P, but she was afraid it would keep her awake..)

 Soon enough, the second dance of my first night in Pittsburgh was over, and I found myself following Prinzzess, and the club guy out to the car.  A quick ride, and we were at her Hotel.  I gave her a side-hug, and thanked her for the great time that I had.  She looked really tired as she entered the lobby.  I walked to my place, (man was it cold!), and fell into the bed and was right to sleep.

I think, the next blog will also be about Wednesday, but will fill in the blanks for the afternoon after I arrived in Pittsburgh.


Namaste, My Friends.

I Love You All.

See You On The Other Side.