Thursday morning. For some reason, even though it had been like three AM when I got back to my hotel, and I had no alarms set, I woke up up at 5:30 like I had good sense.
So, I decided to take a shower, and move some of the clothes from the suitcase to the hangers, and generally be more organized since I was planning on being there most of the week.
Then, I laid back down, and slept until around 8:45. (I wish that I could sleep until 8:45 every day!)
Getting up, I logged into work computer, even though I was on vacation because the had been problems with the backups, and I had a fear that the Admins were not paying attention to the log files, because they are not used to doing it (even though, technically, backups are the sole domain of the Messaging Admins, and not the Messaging Engineer, but, its "my problem" to fix if they do find something.) So, I am glad that I checked because, sure enough, two more machines were needing to be "twacked".
After this, I sent an update to the boss, and the Admins, and went off in search of something to see.
Outside, 29 degrees. (and not the "good" 29 (Celisius), but, Fahrenheit). So, my trip around the block was, "half way around, then near running back to the front door of the hotel.
Prinzzess had invited me to breakfast, and said that they stopped serving at 11:00 AM, and that she would call me when she was ready yo meet. Well, 11:00 came and went, and no phone call. She said later that she got caught up in some business stuff that she was doing concerning, what I like to call the "Real Prinzzess Real Estate Empire". Trust me, this girl is going to be making late night infommercials someday telling you to buy her book on how she has become a millionaire in the real estate business! Anyway she didn't go out for breakfast, she had some stuff that she had with her.
There was a sandwich place in the hotel, so, I went and had an egg salad sandwich, and a BLT, and 2 Snapple Tea's, and a cookie. I also bought Prinzzess a cookie, and a package of this trail mix stuff that we could share..
I watched a little TV, and heard that she was going to do the cam thing again, so, we made arrangements to meet up later in the afternoon. She wanted to go to Olive Garden, and I agreed to that.
Time passed, I napped, checked on the backups at work to be sure they successfully completed, and sent the boss another update.
Finally, I was bored out of my my mind (but that was a good thing, because I wasn't thinking about work, or the next eleven weeks of 60 hour weeks, I was just mellowed out.
Getting dressed, and heading to her hotel, it was decided that we were going to go workout again. This was funny, because we had to go to the lobby to check on something, and while walking though the lobby, behind her several young men who were gathered in a sitting area spied her walking (in her skin tight jeans!) and started hooting and hollering, in fact, one even yelled "Holy F**k, What is THAT?". However Prinzzess, as is usually the case, did not hear them. Then when I pointed them out, she was like "they yelled?" as if she couldn't believe it. I told her that from that point forward, she was going to be simply called "Ruckus" Because she causes one, no matter where she goes, and never notices it. Rock On, Ruckus, Rock On.
Then we finally arrived in the workout place. She immediately goes to the stair climbing machine, and I decide to join her at the machine that was immediately to the right of it. I know that I was still sore from the previous days "workout", so I told her I might not be able to go very long, and programmed my machine for 15 minutes. Eight minutes later, I was done, and informing her of that, she immediately began to give me a hard time for being old, and then pointing towards the sitting down bicycle (that I had ridden 5 miles the previous day), said that it was perfect for old guys like me! Busted again!
Soon enough, I was done, and I told her that I was going back to my motel, to take a shower, and a nap, in that order. I told her I would be back with the car in a bit..... Picking her up from the lobby, We talked about her cam show, which I had watched a little of earlier, and talked about why I "didn't like" them. Which led to a retelling of something that she did do on cam that I thought was super hot, and though I tried mightily not to have to give details, But as is normal for her, she pried the story out of me, and with very red ears because I was embarrassed, I told the entire story. (Editor's Note : What is it about Prinzzess that causes me, and others that I have spoken to about it, to do things so far out of our comfort zones? I would love that power as the team lead at work.) Then, to really set the mood, her phone rings, and it is a "special" call. (Editor's Note : If you want to know what I am talking about, join the iFriends site, and go to the "stay in touch" feature. You can call and talk to a pretty girl.) Talk about ears burning. I am surprised they didn't burst into flame, and consume the entirety of my being.
Going to the restraraunt, my phone/GPS/Nav program failed me again. This time, I immediately activated the Prinzzess Navigation System (PNS), and turned mine off. We got turned around, and headed back the way we were supposed to go, and then, calamity! Prinzzess overruled her NAV program, and told me not to go onto an exit ramp that the phone was telling us to go onto. Now, we are lost in some weird residential/industrial area, and the Nav program begins winding use around a series of turns, and I realized it was taking us the "back way" to the Olive Garden (we were generally headed in the direction of the moon, that's how I figured it out. Finally we arrived at the restaurant, and I get out, and walk right into the low hanging branch of a tree that poked me right in the eye! PAIN. Tears. Wailing. Then I realized Prinzzess was watching, an decided I sounded like a wimp. I man'd up. :)
Getting into the restaurant, We decided to sit at the bar, and eat. There were not very many people there, and the service was quick. Funny Story Time: P asked the bartender/waiter for Peach Iced Tea, which turns out to be iced tea with real peaches in it. The guy brought it to her, and she said "can I get more peaches?, and he brought more. Then later, after she had finished that glass, and the guy brought more, but this time, it was a glass of peaches, and some tea! (Editor's Note : We are just glad that she doesn't use her power for evil, because she would rule the planet in short order, from the background, without any of us knowing that she was running it! Crap, the thought occurs, it may already be happening!)
The food was good. I had soup, she had salad, and we shared the breadsticks, and then I had some kind of shrimp alfredo that was good, and she had some kind of cheese raviloi thing that looked better than mine. (Editor's Note : Will try that next time that We do the OG thing)
Soon it was time to head for the hotel so that she could get ready for the club, and off we went. we actually drove straight to her hotel, without getting lost (and safely! Because, while I am navigation-ally challenged, I am a super safe driver!). I made arrangements to meet in the lobby as before. I was early, and she was late. (Editor's Note : That's okay though, because she runs the planet, and we just live here!
Getting to the club, I was excited because I found out that she was going to do the Cowgirl routine, and thought there might be a chance at the ride for five. Alas, no ride for five is allowed in this club apparently, but, I get ahead of myself.
So, with the same trumpet fanfare from the night before, the DJ ran through her CV/resume like a pro. Then, the lights dimmed, and the first song "These Boots Were Made For Walking" came on, and here comes PRINZZESS! woooooo (Editor's Note : He was excited) I always describe her dancing as "Whirling and Twirling, and Smiling", and tonight's first dance was no exception at all. The crowd was good. The energy was good, and Oh, I nearly forgot, the place was packed. I have a rule when I go to see Prinzzess that I cannot allow the first song to end without her getting a tip. Tonight was no different, and I stood up, and threw some money onto the stage. my neighbors on either side looked at me like I was crazy, probably because I was tipping before there were any clothes removed, but, I view that tip as a foreshadowing of clothes coming off, and I want it to happen sooner, rather than later. I was rewarded by a "sneaky peek" of her "landing strip", along with a hand over her mouth in a mock "Oh My God, am I showing you my naught bits?" Look. (Editor's Note : Yes, Prinzzess, you were being naughty, but, I am not asking you to stop!). (Editor's Note : He threw even more money after that!)
Soon after this, the top came off, and there the boobies were. Apparently, it was chilly (really chilly) on the stage. :) The next song started, and it was "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk", and with that the skirt, and boots were gone..... More whirling, More twirling, more "little dances" for the various tippers that were seated, and standing around the stage. Seems to my untrained eye that my earlier "priming of the pump" tip had done its job, because there was a lot of money being spread around (Editor's Note : Really? You Think YOU had something to do with that? Moron. It was all Prinzzess!)
The next song begins (Save A Horse, Ride a Cowboy), and this is the one where "normally" in the past she would do the "Ride for Five", but, this time, one of the all time favorites, "paper a porn star". First a copious amount of lotion is spread on the porn stars body, then, crawling along on her purple blanket, she presents herself to the tippers, so that they can place paper bills on her, so that all the naughty bits are covered. Fortunately, no one ever succeeds in getting all the bits covered, because she will give a little shimmy, and voila`, bills fall off. I must admit that I was presented with boobies, but, looked her in the eyes, and spinning my finger in the air indicated that I wanted to see her bottom this go-around....
I was so mesmerized by the sight, that I completely missed the 4th song. The notes on the phone say, lotion/bottom-Money. No Blood Left in Brain is all I can blame this on! But, as all good things must, my time touching that bottom ended, and so to did the song. Now it was time for cooterball again. Music "I Play Chicken with the Train"
This went on for a while, and then, with ankles crossed, knees locked, arm in the air, and a beautiful smile, she was off stage.
I did not go upstairs this time, instead opting to calm down, and and consume another adult beverage. Soon she came down, and the club setup her small folding table, and she spread her stuff out. The DJ made the call, and fans flocked to her part of the club. It seemed like there were a lot of fans there, but, she took her time, and spoke to every one of them. Everyone, like always, walked away with a smile. Interestingly, while I was standing there watching her, one of the house entertainers came up and started talking to me, and said that she had been working there for 5 years, and that this was her favorite feature dancer, and then listed one of the reasons being that she (Prinzzess) always took time out to meet and greet everyone that came by, and that no one ever complained that they didn't "get enough" from her. (She also said that Prinzzess was not "nasty" like a lot of the features are, I asked her what she meant, and she state that a lot of the features "do" nasty things. Then she named names.) (Editor's Note : Frankly, we were shocked by the names, and the examples that were given) I thought that was a pretty high compliment from someone that had been there for a long time.
She really does love her fans, and loves to meet them.
I Love You All
Namaste, My Friends.
See you On The Other Side.
P.S. yes, there is a second dance for Thursday night, but, I am going blind, and will write a new entry for it.