I
am thankful for the past year. The friends that I made. The people
that I met, and learning about the old things that I knew from before,
that I forgot, or suppressed.
I am thankful for the few people that stuck their necks out and showed me that things didn't have to be dark, and lonely.
I am thankful for the three separate ladies that, though they did it from different vectors who all taught me a valuable life experience.
All things happen for a purpose. But its not the thing that happens to you, that defines you, but, what you do on the other side.
Now you know why I close nearly every blog post, and say it on Twitter so much, "See You On The Other Side.
I am thankful for the few people that stuck their necks out and showed me that things didn't have to be dark, and lonely.
I am thankful for the three separate ladies that, though they did it from different vectors who all taught me a valuable life experience.
All things happen for a purpose. But its not the thing that happens to you, that defines you, but, what you do on the other side.
Now you know why I close nearly every blog post, and say it on Twitter so much, "See You On The Other Side.
I Love You All
Namaste, My Friends.
See You In The Other Side. Look for me at the gate. I'll Have the sign.